It is our intention to provide a good quality service, tailored as closely to the individual farms’ needs as possible, at the most reasonable price.
- A team of dedicated experienced vets.
- Routine work including castrating, dehorning.
- Clinical medicine and surgery.
- Ultrasound pregnancy diagnosis and fertility.
- Herd and Flock Health Planning.
- FAWL reviews and NATIONAL ACTION JOHNE’S eradication plans.
- In-house worm egg counts for parasite monitoring.
- Lambing facilities at the surgery.
- Calf hospitalisation and treatment at the surgery.
- All vets are OV with DEFRA and can perform TB tests and export certification.
- 24-hour emergency service.
- We work closely with Gwaredu BVD
- Free testing and farmer education
- Menter a busnes – TB Testing.
- Farming Connect – supporting farmers with education and innovation.
You are welcome to visit our surgery on Gaerwen industrial estate or phone us on 01248 422373 to make an enquiry.
You can register with the practice in person, online or on the phone, and arrange for one of our vets to visit you.
Registering the practice as your official vet can be done by phoning DEFRA.