Bennett-Williams vets opened its doors to clients and their patients in October 2009, since then we have steadily grown to become a thriving mixed veterinary practice. We are extremely proud of the reputation that we have built over the past ten years, providing the highest level of veterinary care to the local community. We are known for our friendly, dedicated team and our aim is to treat every animal with the upmost of compassion and respect.
- Quality affordable pet care
- Friendly and dedicated support staff
- Puppy and kitten health checks
- Parasite control
- Neutering surgery
- Special care programmes for older pets
- Dental care and treatments
- Diagnosis and treatment for medical problems at all ages
- Brand new surgical facilities on site
- Digital X-ray
- Microchips, pet passports and all travel documents
- Home visits when required
- Access to 24 hour emergency care
- Dietary and nutritional advice
- An extensive network of recognised specialists for external referrals where needed
Our bright and comfortable clinic is in a very convenient location for you with easy parking right outside the door, and consultations available six days a week.
We love looking after the health of the pets who come to us either for routine healthcare or when sick or injured. Our emphasis is always on compassionate care and we go to great lengths to make our patients feel welcome and at ease. We encourage social visits at any time!